The complete guide to data engines for AI
ML and data science teams often spend a disproportionate amount of their time curating, labeling, and preparing training data in order to build AI products and improve model performance. Learn what many leading AI teams have discovered which is that by employing a data engine to be the foundational infrastructure for how their team members interface with data and models — they can remove key bottlenecks and build these products remarkably fast.
This guide covers:
- How a data engine empowers you to understand and visualize your data, label data quickly and efficiently, as well as better train and evaluate models
- Use cases and common features of a data engine
- Who can benefit most from a data engine at your organization
- What to look for in a data engine
- The ROI of having a data engine and how it builds lasting competitive advantage